Friday, September 26, 2014

Revisions made to poetry manuscripts

I made the following changes to poetry manuscript transcription files:

bpl.00007 ("Eidolons"): I fixed the image links in the transcription file for bpl.00007; the links now point to the correct images.

bos.00003 ("Sail out for good for aye, O mystic yacht!"): There was a typo in the editorial note for this letter ("enveloped" should have been "envelope"). I've corrected it.

yal.00020 ("[Sands at Seventy]"): I fixed the image links in the transcription file for yal.00020; the links now point to the correct images.

hpl.00001 ("[Yet far sweeps your road]"): The text of this file was displaying outside of the gray Whitman Archive frame.  I have fixed the stylesheet so the manuscript displays properly.

~ Nikki

No comments: