Monday, December 15, 2014

Re: Articles About the Archive Migrated to TEI P5

This post is a follow-up on the changelog entry about the migration of
the About the Archive articles to TEI P5. As part of this work, I made
a few corrections, which I neglected to mention in my earlier post:

*I corrected the title of the National Archives video (previously was
titled "New Trove of Walt Whitman Documents Discovered in the National
Archives; "New Trove" was not part of the title, so I deleted those
words). In addition, I updated the link so that it now goes directly
to the relevant video rather than to the National Archives YouTube
channel home.

*I added information to Matt Cohen's essay, "Transgenic Deformation,"
to indicate that it was first published on the Whitman Archive and had
been delivered as a paper at a meeting of the Modern Language
Association.

*I corrected the link to William Pannapacker's essay, The Walt Whitman
Archive: The Body of Work Electric, which previously returned a file
not found error.

~Liz


On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Elizabeth Lorang <llorang2@unl.edu> wrote:
> I have migrated the TEI encoding of the Articles about the Archive to
> TEI P5 and have published the new versions of the files
> (http://whitmanarchive.org/about/articles/index.html). With this
> migration, the articles also now have the more recent Archive styling,
> including the metadata box at the beginning of each item.
>
> --Liz

No comments: